Tuesday 14 February 2017

A Happy Valentine's Day!!

Today is a special day for me.
It's one of "my" days to make others happy.
A day to share and tell others how much I care for them and how much I love having them in my life.
 
 Of course a token of love and appreciation for my favourite folks....Brownie's vet and his wonderful caring staff at the RSPCA.


A big box of Belgium assorted truffles and a batch of homemade muffins in Banana Nut and Blueberry flavours.

Brownie was a bit upset that he did not have a taste of the muffins. 
Usually when I bake at home I would make extra so that we could enjoy the goodies as well....not today though....no bakers dozen code was applied......just exactly 12 muffins were made.
Mr. B was not pleased at all.
I dropped the goodies off and left a note explaining his annoyance at not having a taste but that he hoped they all enjoyed them....they all  laughed. 
A BIGGGG "Thank You" hug from the good old Doc and Nurse Charmaine and then I was off again.
Home in time to share a vase of flowers from my garden and a box of chocolate covered cookies with my neighbour....she in turn gave me two fried flying fish which were so delicious.  I shared them with you know who and he forgot all about the muffins.  He licked his paws all over and then promptly fell asleep under the dining room table....probably dreaming of more.
What a wonderful day.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. There is noticeably a lot of money to understand this. I assume you made particular nice points in features also. Happy Valentines Day Greetings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...