Tuesday 21 June 2016

A basket of love and appreciation

Today dawned bright and beautiful and I knew immediately that it was going to be a good day.
For breakfast I baked a banana bread with 3 bananas that were hanging around in the fruit basket with nowhere to go.
Then I had an idea....I wanted to thank my girlfriend Dawn for loaning me her shoes on Sunday....can you guess what I was up to?

The birth of a basket of love and appreciation.

Filling it with breakfast break time goodies.
Two lovely pink ginger lilies from the garden in a pretty vase to cheer up her desk.
 A big surprise!!
I was so happy that I could bring a huge smile to her face. 
Her smile became even HUGER when she saw Carl who had accompanied me to her office....need I say that lots of hugs and laughter ensued.  Our circle of friends are true kindred spirits and we love each other as family.
Thanks Dawn for  being my friend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...