Friday 23 October 2015

More goodness

I love soup and I love pie and daughter dear knows this....the way to her mum's heart is through her stomach.
 
 She made a big batch of split pea herbed soup enhanced with coconut milk and it was enough to keep us both fed for three days....it was lickety split tasty.

She also made a delicious Lemon Meringue Pie.......

.......which was her first attempt and it was finger licking good.
After the first slice was cut, it was so hard not to cut another and another and another.
I did share a few slices with my neighbour and some friends.

Thank goodness I did share a few slices if not I would have eaten the entire thing all by myself....no....not in one go....I do have some restraint but not that much....

....soon only one slice remained.....and that didn't last too long.....it died a  natural death.
I've washed the pie pan to be used again.  I'm hoping if I return it to daughter dear that she will make another pie....wishful thinking?  I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...