Wednesday 24 July 2013

I like gardening

I have no idea why Mum keeps on saying that I desert her when she's in the garden.
I do like gardening, but the sun gets so hot sometimes that it's better to chill in the patio and watch her work.....but that's only sometimes....not most of the time like she's making out.

Here's proof.  See?  I am in the garden inspecting for any critters that may do her harm.


See? I'm wandering around checking everywhere.....
....and I mean everywhere
Now it's time for me to head back to the patio....time to chill out......this sun is smoking....see you later Mum.


6 comments:

  1. What an attentive pooch. He strikes me as being very good company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great company when he feels like being around me, but when he's ready for a snooze, he couldn't care less.

      Delete
  2. AND he knows it!!! He presses his body against my feet early morning for his daily brushing/grooming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get tired of his 'adventures' even when it's only heading back to the patio for a snooze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CJ, he's got a swaggering kinda aristocratic walk that cracks me up every time. This is the walk he uses to make sure I see him heading back to the patio leaving me alone in the garden.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...