Wednesday 14 November 2012

My personal shredding machine


What is Mr. Brownie up to now?
One of my (clean) tissues fell on to the floor, and before I could retrieve it, Brownie was on it tossing and tearing it to pieces.
He just went into "attack mode" so suddenly, it was really funny to watch him at play.
Maybe he thought the tissue was the reason that I was not able to play with him for the past few days, I really don't know, but it was pulverised in a matter of seconds.



Rip, rip, rip
Seeing how happy he was, I promptly threw him another tissue, and then another.
Am I in trouble??
Amazing what makes him happy.   Maybe Watergate could have used him way back when.

12 comments:

  1. You need to get better soon girl. Mr Brownie wants you up and healthy and going for walks.
    Seriously - I hope you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, today I'm back up and feeling so much better, and you know who is very happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Brownie has a bit of cat in him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do believe you may be right in this regards. He cleans himself thoroughly just like a cat, only thing he can be quite noisy when he does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "in this regard"...have no idea where that extra "s" came from.

      Delete
    2. Second line down and two along Virginia!

      Delete
  5. I hope that Mr Brownie doesn't get it into his head to start shredding every piece of paper he sees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO, he's a good boy....a very good boy. He will only shred paper if I give it to him to play with.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yes, he takes it seriously...so much fun to watch...maybe next time I'll make a video.

      Delete
  7. I’ll be looking forward to seeing the video of Mr. Brownie shredding papers. Haha! My two adorable cats also enjoy ripping off documents that need to be shred and I saved a lot of money on their work. I don’t need a shredding machine as of this moment, and I hope they’ll still enjoy the ripping since I’ve got many papers to shred again. :)

    [ Ruby Badcoe ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruby, thanks for stopping by.
      Cats are quite competent at ripping paper to shreds, so no need for a shredding machine....have fun.
      Are they female or male? Sounds like organised crime to me...smile.
      Maybe I will take your advice and make a video of Brownie shredding the paper to bits...great idea.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...