Monday 13 August 2012

Give a dog a bone......

Many of my friends know me so well, that they try to keep in my good graces by buying gifts for Brownie.
Not really, they all love him too. After all he does have his own personal fan club....seriously.
Now he has even more friends world over that send him ear rubs and cuddles and belly rubs, and he's loving it all.
Here is an example of what I'm talking about........a friend traveling home to Barbados recently, made sure that Brownie's treats were safely ensconced in his luggage.




The Original Smart Treat - Total Oral Health Solution
Helps control tartar and Plaque

My boy loves them. Look at him go.....






They are shaped like toothbrushes.......and do make his breath fresher.
I cut each one in thirds and he has one as a treat once a week.

Give a dog a bone? Not necessary.  With treats like these, who needs a bone?


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Brownie loves you even more after that ear rub...thanks.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. My handsome knight in shining armour...he has really saved me.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Mark, you always make me laugh out loud....do you want me to send you a pack to try? Should I cut yours in thirds too?
      Then you could tell me whether they worked for you, crazy dude.

      Delete
  4. My dogs love those. But they love bacon and eggs even more! Brownie is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy, I can't spill all of Brownie's secrets but so does he.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...